Friday, August 30, 2013

August 30, 2013
I just signed up for Limu today. I SHOULD be getting it Monday. This is my first time ever to have a blog, so bare with me, please. I've tried a couple of other things, well one for sure, that was supposed to be a miracle product, as this one is claiming to be. One thing about me, I'm not gonna lie to endorse a product that doesn't work for ME. It may work for other people, but I can't sell something that doesn't benefit me personally. And the other product did not. I'm a little, maybe a lot, skeptical about it. Because we've all heard, if its too good to be true..... Well one part about it makes it NOT too good, so maybe, just maybe, it's legit. It does cost a lot (or what I consider to be a lot). I am getting all 3 products for $500. Thats for a months worth. But it would've been like $800 had I not signed up to sell it. This product has a seaweed called fucoidan (foo coy den). At least I THINK that's what fucoidan is...lol. I'm not a very good listener sometimes. So it's Friday August 30th 2013. I'm starting off at 160 lbs. away more than I've ever weighed in my life. I have some back pains every now and then. It's supposed to help all kinds of ailments and even make your hair and nails stronger. I will keep you updated.  All I can say at this point is....we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment