Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sept 12, 2013

Well I got my Limu products this past weekend. I REALLY didn't like the taste of the Energy drink OR the Original. It kinda burns the throat, if you will. Not sure if that is the right description. Anyway, I've been told that if you are taking the Blue Frog (energy drink) and the dietary shakes, that you don't need the Original, which is good, because I keep forgetting to drink it anyway. The Blue Frog actually gets better. You have to acquire the taste for it. I haven't gotten used to the Original yet, as I keep forgetting to drink it. I haven't noticed any changes as of yet, but as long as it starts doing what it is supposed to do, I will stomach the bad taste. It's not HORRIBLE, but it's just not pleasant. Today I will be drinking my vanilla shake with Sunny D instead of water. The shakes taste pretty good. The vanilla SMELLS like vanilla icing, but doesn't taste the way it smells. Anyway, I just really hope this stuff works for me. I keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment