Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013
Drinking my shake for lunch as we speak. It's the vanilla flavored. I added Sunny D with it to give it a different flavor. I love it. Tastes like a push up. Remember those??? I also got the appetite suppressant this month. It tastes like lemon flavored tea. Nothing needs to b added to it. Almost out of my Original though, so I won't be able to report on whether or not it's working for me personally. Not until I can start making enough money to buy a months worth of everything every month...lol. I did however, sign up one customer and soon to be signing up my first promoter. He will be coming to a meeting with me tomorrow afternoon, along with another friend of mine. So maybe I'll get 2. Who knows ;). Anyway, I'm getting more and more excited about where this business can take me and my husband. People from my home state, Louisiana, are going crazy over this stuff. The top seller lives in Ruston. They have been in it for 9 years!!! There must be SOMETHING to it, right? These people are millionaires! Also, I read where people are giving it to their animals and it's healing them of certain ailments. I am very impressed. So for now, I'll just leave you with that. Happy Friday to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment