Friday, September 27, 2013

September 27, 2013

I don't want to brag too soon because SURELY I'm wrong, because I haven't found ANYTHING to help me yet, but after 2 bottles of Original and 3 DAYS of Blue Frog, I have 3 FULL nights of sleep and 3 days of no back pain. Usually I can just turn the wrong way and it will "catch". Those of u with back pain, know what I mean. Also those of you that KNOW me, know that I have problems sleeping at night. I might get 1 good night a week. So far, I'm for 3. My only problem is not wanting to get up in the morning. I assume that's what normal people have problems with too. Even that knot in my back doesn't hurt as bad. Yes I have different types of back pain. Like I said, I really don't want to speak too soon on this stuff, but I'm just way too excited to have these things work better for me. Hopefully it will start helping my blood circulation and my every now and then acid reflux. Surely I'm just having a lucky streak. I'll let y'all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment